What next?















Interrupting my lonely sleep
came up a strange coldness.
My heart beating fast,
faster than ever.
Mind going crazy,
crazier than ever.
As if I was unconscious,
but I was not.
As if I was conscious,
but I was not.


I was in between the two worlds;
the line of separation was nothing,
but a line drawn in water.
My body, trembling
and shivering.
The whole world was collapsing.
A shock through my legs,
a force pulling away something from me.
The shadow of darkness
creeping over me.
Even the tiniest sparkle of light
startling me.
As if I was frostbitten,
but I was not.
As if I was melting,
but I was not.

Everything, in just a moment.
What next, I didn't know,
'cause I was dead by then.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

പറിച്ച്‌ നടൽ

അന്തരം

Pain